Monday, July 19, 2004

The pitch

As a kid I would never have imagined that later on in my life I'd be sitting in a room of people discussing evil sandwiches and time machines. I guess there's a first time for everything, huh? I pitched my idea to my class and lecturers today. I think it went as well as can be expected.

I've been looking into villains and they're kind. I want to elude as to Dr Sandwich being an evil kind of guy, because he IS, but he's not an idiot, so of course he's going to PRETEND to not be evil. If I was going to take over the world tomorrow, and it was my birthday and a monkey ninja broke into my house and tried to kill me, I'd probably kill him, but this is a zero fatality cartoon, plus there's more potential to do something funnier by not killing him.

Dr Sandwich should also have a helicopter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home